Major China passenger elevator risk analysis (1) Interl […]
Major China passenger elevator risk analysis
(1) Interlock device failure Personnel are squeezed, sheared, impacted and falling.
(2) lack of equipment maintenance, electrical exposed, personnel were shocked, and even electric shock.
(3) Control system failure car over speed, beyond the limit stroke impact.
(4) Passengers were overloaded, resulting in broken rope caused by falling.
(5) Due to material failure, loss of strength caused by structural damage.
Major security measures
(1) An effective "safety inspection pass" mark is posted in the elevator car or in the obvious position of the entrance.
(2) Place the safety precautions and warning signs used by the elevator in a prominent position where the passenger is easy to notice.
(3) In the elevator prominently marked the use of management unit name, emergency rescue telephone and maintenance unit name and its emergency repair, complaints telephone.
(4) In the elevator failure or the occurrence of abnormal circumstances, the organization to conduct a comprehensive inspection to eliminate the hidden trouble of the elevator before they can be put into use.
(5) When an accident occurs in an elevator, an emergency rescue, rescue and rescue is arranged in accordance with the emergency rescue plan to protect the scene of the accident and immediately report the special equipment safety supervision and administration department and other relevant departments of the accident location.
(6) Give the elevator every year a regular inspection. The use unit shall, in accordance with the requirements of the safety technical specification, make a periodic inspection application to the special equipment inspection and testing institution one month before the expiry date of the inspection period specified in the "Safety Inspection Qualification" mark. Unqualified elevators that are not subject to periodic inspection or inspection shall not be used.
(7) The elevator shall be cleaned, lubricated, adjusted and inspected at least once every 15 days.
(8) The use of the unit should be the development of emergencies or accidents contingency plans and rescue plans, and regular exercise.